We are looking for a…
Backend developer PHP (m/f)
Place of work: Nuremberg
Contract type: permanent contract
Working hours: Full- or part-time
What we offer:
- An open, competent and pleasant team
- A computer of your choice and state-of-the-art technology
- Regular team- and company events
- Flexible hours with attractive pay
- An air-conditioned and modern workplace in the heart of Nuremberg
What to expect:
- Web development in WordPress and PHP-Framework on your own responsibility
- Connection of external API for data analysis
- Extensive data analysis based on MySQL, Redis and Hadoop
- Performance improving through internal caching and proxy
- Ideally completed training as qualified IT specialist or comparable education (career changers welcome)
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP5, MySQL and Git
- Experiences with WordPress development – especially plugins, caching and customizing
- Knowledge of external API (XML, JSON, CSV)
- Some experience with Bootstrap, jQuery and Co.
Please send us your application including CV and job references as well as your salary requirement and a possible commencement date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact Michael Wechsler via e-mail or phone at 0049 911 / 148 798 211.